5 Simple Steps to Start Making Money With Affiliate Programs

Step One - Get Your Own Blog (Cheap & Easy)

I earn about 1/3 or more of my income from affiliate marketing. If you're new to the concept, affiliate marketing is simply "referral marketing". You earn money by recommending products and services to others. When they buy those items, you earn a percentage of that sale.

Logic Check

I'll bet that you're an affiliate marketer already. You're just not getting paid for it.

Let me ask you which restaurant is your favorite and why?

Now, what movie should I see in the theaters?

See? You already make recommendations to your family and friends – you're just not getting paid for it yet.

Yes, affiliate marketing is about making recommendations, but it's not about talking to people one at a time and selling to them, like direct sales. It's much easier (in my opinion) than that, although I have absolutely nothing against network marketing and I know many people who do quite well with it. I'm just saying that affiliate marketing to me, doesn't involve the face-to-face selling, which I don't personally enjoy as much.

And, if it sounds "scammy" - let me tell you a few places where I earn money from affiliate marketing - Amazon.com, Fredrick's of Hollywood, Organize.com, and Net Nanny. So, this isn't some back-alley method of making money. Those are known brands who gladly pay ME to advertise for them.

For instance, let's say you have a Flip Mino since they are very hot right now and want to talk about how much you love it. Well, you'd use a special link that Amazon.com provides you and, when your friend buys the Flip, you'd earn a percentage of the amount they spent. Why would amazon do this? Simple. You're advertising for them. You brought them a sale. You get a percentage of that money that they may not have otherwise gotten.

It's very similar to a Real Estate Agent. They receive a percentage of the sale of a house by helping to facilitate that sale. They bring a buyer and seller together so that they both end up happy.

You can do that, too, from your Computer in your jammies. It's not "easy" money, but it is real money, especially when you do it the way I'll teach you in the next few days.

Step One in this Process is ...

 to read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment